It took only about an hour to finish this video and upload it to the online video platform TikTok. Could this be the new way of publishing video content online?
Which types of AI-generated content already exist?
- Natural Language Generation (NLG): NLG algorithms are used to create human-like text content by using structured data as input. NLG systems analyze the input data and generate sentences or paragraphs that convey information in a natural way.
- Content Recommendation: AI algorithms are used to recommend personalized content to users based on their interests, browsing history, and other data points. These algorithms analyze user behavior and suggest content that the user is likely to find interesting or engaging.
- Chatbots: AI-powered chatbots interact with customers on websites or social media platforms. Chatbots can answer questions, provide recommendations, and offer customer service support.
- Content Curation: AI algorithms are used to curate content by analyzing user behavior and selecting articles, videos, and other content that is likely to be of interest to the user.
- Image and Video Generation: AI algorithms are used to generate images and videos. For example, GANs (Generative Adversarial Networks) are used to generate realistic images, and algorithms like Deep Dream are used to create abstract art.
Overall, AI is used to automate content creation and curation, which can save time and resources while also providing a better user experience. However, it’s important to note that while AI-generated content can be useful, it can also lack the nuance and creativity of human-generated content.
That being said, it is possible to create content within seconds using AI systems, but in the long run, it remains to be seen if the creativity and inspiration of these pieces of content can keep up with human-generated texts, videos, and images.